Day 1(Saturday 25 August)
07:00am Depart from Hongik Univ. Subway station(Sub line 2, Exit 1)
*Please keep the time as we will leave on time
07:30am Pick up at Express bus terminal Subway station( Sub line 3,7,9 Exit 8)
* Please be here on time as were leaving 7:30 so that we dont miss our ferry
* We make sure meeting at exit 8, not 8-1 and 8-2
10:50am Arrive at Gunsan Harbour
11:30am Depart for Seonyudo island
12:30pm Arrive at Seonyudo island and go to our accommodation to drop off our bag
13:00pm Rent bikes and explore the island
- Go to the beach of your choice. You can also go hiking, swimming and fishing.
19:00pm Let’s watch a gorgeous sunset together
19:30pm Dinner together(Included)
20:00pm Free time
We can use this time to relax and enjoy being part of island life
Day 2(Sunday 26)
06:00am Get up and visit the observatory to watch the stunning sunrise
07:30-08:30am Have breakfast
08:40am Let''''s go to the seashore to witness the “Moses miracle” and picking sea creatures
10:00am Free Time
- Lets explore the other part of island
13:20pm pack our bags for the trip home.
14:00pm Board the ferry to the mainland
15:00pm Arrive at Gunsan harbour and Depart for Seoul
19:00pm Arrive at Express bus terminal
19:30pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. station
1. The trip will cost 109,000won, including transportation(A chartered limousine bus), round trip ferry ticket,one-day Bicycle rental fee, 2 meals(Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast),accommodation.
2. There will be 3-5 people in each room. If you would prefer a twin room, you must pay a 10,000 Won If you want to use twin room, let us know in advance.
3. We will be taking a maximum of 43 people this time. Please book early as the places will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Send payment to Woori Bank account no: 668-065778-02-101 .
5. Please send us an e-mail after you have sent the money with your full name, phone number to email@example.com
6. If the weather conditions are bad on the last day of the trip and the ferry to the mainland is cancelled, we may have to stay one or two days extra.
In such a case their may be additional expenses incurred.
How to Pay for Trips
1.You can use ATM machines to wire payments directly from your bank account to Adventure Korea’s account, which is Woori Bank(우리은행) 668-065778-02-101
under the name of Park Seokjin(박 석 진).
2.Otherwise, you can visit any bank in Korea and have a teller wire the funds on your behalf. Be sure to have my phone number handy (010 4242 5536) if you encounter any problems.