adventurekorea in the Media
Most frequent questions and answers
You must first sign-up and then log-in each time you visit the new Adventure Korea website.
This is essential to be included on our mailing list in order to receive all the latest details about upcoming trips.
Your privacy will be protected and your email address will not be divulged to any other third parties. Your membership can be cancelled at any time. So feel free to sign up. If you have any problems
How to Pay for Trips
1.You can use ATM machines or online banking to wire payments directly from your bank account to Adventure Korea’s account, Shinhan Bank account no: 140-011-581081 under the name of (주)더에이케이트래블
2.Otherwise, you can visit any bank in Korea and have a teller wire the funds on your behalf.
3.You can pay via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use paypal, 1 usd is same as 1,000won.
4. You can also visit the office in person, and by doing this you receive a 10% discount on trips costing up to 100,000 won.Type “Adventure Korea” on google to see our location
How to sign up
1. Check trip calendar and click on the trip date. This will show all details of the trip.
2. Read over the trip details and all requirements for the trip i.e. what clothing to bring ect.
3. At the bottom of the trip details you will see a sign up button click on this like. If you are not a member you will have to sign up by clicking on the sign up link. After this is done simply follow the directions as listed.
4. Please leave contact information i.e. phone number in case there is any cancellation to the trip or any other changes to the posted information.
5. You track your conformation and after the payment is received your status will change from pending to deposit received and this will guarantee your seat on the trip that you have chosen.
6. If you experience any difficulties signing up for any trips please contact Seok Jin by telephone 018 242 5536 or by email email@example.com